Monday, April 26, 2010

The Blessed One



Tyler was generous and didn't change her name at the last minute. I worry about 10% that he might just up and name her something else while he is blessing her.

We always have a small circle including just family. Grandpa and older brother Kolby.



And younger brother JR.



All very cool men. Pearl was lucky to be in such competent hands. We missed you Grandpa Dargan.

She was also in the longest dress known to babykind. Here is the woman who made it. (And also took it away before I could get any good pictures...oops.)



But there are some back here when we blessed Daisy if you want to check them out.

It was great to have family here. I love when the cousins come to visit. I even seem to have some competition (Kaysen is 11 and was taking photos for Grandma).



Pearl is all official now and it has been official for some time that I love her bunches.



She is starting to give me big smiles. Daddy is jealous. You readers will have to wait for the smiles because instead of running for the camera, I am just enjoying them right now.

5 comments:

Emma Jo said...

A good day. So cute.

Emma Jo said...

So we are going to be there at the end of June. If it doesn't freak you out to meet then e mail me at ejscharman at hotmail dot com. If it does indeed freak you out, just ignore me :)

Desmama said...

I just love the pictures. She is just a sweetie. Have I mentioned I love your girls' names? All of them. Beautiful names, just like they're beautiful girls.

Chelle! said...

Aw...she is adorable!!! Darling pictures!!

Kayla said...

Sounds like an awesome day. I remember that dress with some of your other girls! It's a beautiful dress and such an awesome tradition! I also love her cute headband. She is too cute!! :)