Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Thoughts

*It is a good thing that Robyn turned six, because it would sound even more lame to say that my FIVE year old can kick my trash at MarioKart.

*I love making lots of good food, but somehow it always leads to lots of dishes.

*I hate it when I forget to put another gallon of water in the fridge to get cold, because I am really picky about my water temperature. I am currently drinking water with ice and I don't like the smell of ice.

*I can't decide which I like more...buying cute things for me, or cute things for other people.

*I am pretty sure that Daisy likes books just as much as my other children.

2 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Ditto ditto ditto...except the part about Mario Kart...pretty much any age can kick my trash.

¡Vieve! said...

I have to agree on most of those comments! Except the ice thing-I've never noticed the smell of ice.