Sunday, May 23, 2010

I've Got Soul, But I'm Not a Soldier



In case you were wondering, we are all feeling better around here. I don't have anything great to say. So I'll just leave you with a few pictures.

We went to a carnival for our ward this weekend. There was face painting and you know how I feel about that. The lady did a fabulous job considering she was expecting to get requests for hearts and balloons and my kids were the first three kids there and they wanted a giraffe, a zebra, and a unicorn.



Even I got one because I am still a kid at heart.



p.s. Don't look now, but you can totally see the skin tone difference between my arm and Daisy's. She is such a tan little bug. (I am not jealous. I am not jealous.)

This last picture was taken because Pearl had her lip sticking out, but I love it because you can see the freckles on my shoulder. We don't often take pictures of my shoulders (for obvious reasons) and I love my freckles. They are one of my favorite things about my body.




2 comments:

meganmushrat said...

Great pictures! I have a riddle for you. Why is Maleen like an abalone shell?


Because she's Mother of Pearl.

Ha-ha-ha.

¡Vieve! said...

I love the title of this blog! And cutie face paintings for everyone!