Monday, August 9, 2010

Taste Testing



Pearl prefers to suck on her first finger, however she is up for expanding her pallet. Most often, she will sample thumb since it seems to wander in there on its own.



But of late, she has found foot, which she seems to enjoy just as much.



Foot is harder to hold on to, it is more of the catch and release program. Pearl does NOT smile for the camera yet. She smiles for me, so I am forced to hold the camera to the side hoping to get a good shot while I wrinkle my nose at her for effect.



She is so darn cute.

I love summer evenings. They are perfect, and especially so right now since our neighbors have called the sprayers to keep the mosquitoes at bay. We just chill in the evenings. I couldn't help but dig these two.



Please check out Pearl's awesome mullet in the back. I am thinking of braiding it and making her look like an old Chinese man.

Oh, Pearl....Pearl. Over here, you silly.



That's better.



Just wanted to tell you that I love you. Both of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that hair.

Suzie Petunia said...

Oh, she is just darling! Mullet and all! :) My baby is also in that stage where "foot" tastes especially yummy. I marvel at their flexibility! And it makes me laugh really hard when my older boys try to mimic the baby eating their toes. They're not as flexible, and their toes are not nearly as sweet-looking!