Friday, June 10, 2011

The Beauty of Motherhood

Okay, I must put these on here pronto because 1) I am the queen of broken promises (Don't mention Martin's Cove or I will wring your neck or break into tears, and 2) They need to be seen. Like today. Now.

I didn't want to overload you, so I told myself that I would limit it to my favorite five. Um...don't count the pictures. OKAY, there are six, but I am not counting the last one because that is a cute family shot. Sheesh, five is a very small number. Unless you are talking about children. Speaking of which, this is Melissa's fifth baby, and fourth boy. Her family is adorable and they were so easy to work with. I know, by now you are thinking I should just shut up and show the pictures already. All five six of them.



I love that these two are so different in height. It is sweet.


Melissa has the loveliest dimples. I hope her baby gets them.


See, cute family.


I can't wait to meet baby.

5 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Maleen, I guess I was very tired when I red your blog, so after post "Teaser" I thought it is your cutie belly... I thought, Holy Moly! (in a good way)... :)
Pictures are amazing! Oh, I wish we'd live closer to have a least one photo session. May be in next life...

Katie said...

She is one of the cutest people I have ever met. And an even cuter pregnant lady! :) The pictures are beautiful.

Jenaca and Stephen said...

You have such a talent! Can't wait till Sav is older and you can take our family pics. Me and Stephen were discussing how we haven't seen you guys in a while and we need to change that. We miss the CAZIERS! haha
p.s- I saw your post on BUNCO... i love that game... I want to make or join a group... it is so much fun!

Emma Jo said...

I just love pregnant people.

Nick said...

Hey...we know them from our old ward in WA when their family was much smaller. Nice to see how their family has grown. Great people!