Friday, June 17, 2011

I Mustache These Memories Away

Tonight as we finished dinner, Tyler said, "Let's draw mustaches on and go for a walk." This he said brandishing a permanent marker. (Don't worry, I talked him into eyeliner instead.) And then we went for a walk, with mustaches.


Is it sad that this is the best family picture we have had for a while. Or maybe it is really cool? Either way, it is good to break up the monotony.

I took a close up of Hitler, because she is pretty darn cute.


And then Daisy wanted in on the action, because she loves having her picture taken. LOVES it.


And then d'Artagnon came downstairs. (By the way, apparently there is a new Three Musketeers movie coming out. Do you think they will ever tire of remaking that movie?)





The other two ran off, so you only get those three. We are keeping with the Three Musketeers theme.

3 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Mustaches are the best. I considered doing our Christmas card with them. You just can't go wrong with everyone in a 'stache. I love it.

Scott and Svetlana said...

Holy Moly Guacamole! What a cute picture! I Especially loved the Hitler mustache :) What a creative family you are!

¡Vieve! said...

Ha ha that's awesome, it just makes me want to draw one of myself.