Thursday, June 2, 2011

Looking In

I took my kids to this little park last week and when I saw Pearl peeking through the holes, I knew I wanted to go back and get some pictures.

Photos of the week:


Pearl loves the tube. She goes back and forth and when she sees you coming she scurries back in, afraid you might be coming to take her away.



 We also finally got the computer under the stairs for the kids. Sometimes they close the door and it is almost like they aren't there :) And no, I don't let my children play the computer late at night, but I thought the shot would be more fun lit from within.

3 comments:

meganmushrat said...

I am always reamazed at how cute your kids are. You are going to be beating the boys away when they get a bit older!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Great photos of Pearl! That's a perfect spot for a computer for the girls, how fun for them.

¡Vieve! said...

I like those pictures! I love when kids scurry back and forth in those tubes.