Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Teaser

This is all you get for now.


There is much more to come. I had so much fun doing this shoot and loved almost every single picture. But tonight I am tired. So instead of loading pictures, I finished this book. (Which took me FOR. EVER. because it was slow and boring, BUT which I decided I liked because in the end, it seemed to describe what true love is. Still, I am not recommending it.)


Then I also ate practically a whole half loaf of this.


I really love artichoke hearts and now I have a whole jar in my fridge waiting to be used in whatever recipe I choose. I'm making cobbler tomorrow. Do you think?...no, just kidding. That would be going too far. But maybe some avocados...

By the way, you should check out Jamie's website.  Not only does she have fabulous recipes everywhere (all that I have tried, I have liked), but her pictures of the food makes everything look good. She is a chef with photography talent. How could I not love this lady?

Okay, but seriously. Bed.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Where's the love? I wrote a whole 40-page research paper on My Antonia, and still loved it. :) It's not a page turner, but beautiful!

Cute pics!

Deanne said...

That is a mean teaser. I can't wait to see the rest. Also, I'm glad to know it took you some time to get through My Antonia because I am STRUGGLING. I'm glad to know that the ending is somewhat worth it!