Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ivory's Six Year Gallery

These are always my favorite posts.

Ivory's birthday is in February. It is always so brown and blah outside. So after dressing up at the art museum (thanks again Jessica) I thought we would do something similar for Ivory's pictures. She was so excited to dress up, and I had so many favorites. I tried to keep it to ten pictures and I didn't even get to show off all the outfits she demoed. So, sit back and enjoy the Ives. She certainly has plenty of personality to fill all these roles. It makes me really wonder what she will become someday. 












They aren't in any particular order. But that last one sure makes me laugh. I promise she wasn't going to hit me with the rolling pin...

2 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

What a cutie :) Love all her outfits and characters :) so cute!

¡Vieve! said...

Holy cow those are adorable! She is such a cutie.