Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Keeping it Real

I hate daylight savings.

I hate it even more when I am sick.

I am not enjoying dragging my achy body out of bed and sniffling all day.

I am so behind on laundry, it has taken over the closets. I think I heard it chuckling as I walked by.

Found out that I know the Brandon Dorman who illustrates the Fable Haven and Goosebumps book, and many others. I always wondered if he was the same kid I grew up with. This does not make me famous in any way, because he probably doesn't remember me and if he does, it is probably because I chased him around when I was really little. (And then he moved...no big surprise there.)

But still, something to be excited about while I go wrestle the laundry beast. Wish me luck. Odds are not in my favor.

p.s. If you find my missing hour of sleep, will you mail it to me. (With a couple of pillows.)

2 comments:

meganmushrat said...

One of the few advantages of working graveyard shift is that Daylight savings doesn't effect you very much. But it was fun to watch the clock on the computer turn from 1:59 am to 3:00 am and just skip that whole hour. Sorry you're sick - no fun when you have a house to run. Get the little hands to help. As for that extra hour of sleep, Seamus probably took it.

¡Vieve! said...

Daylight savings is the worst! So crappy to be sick during it too. Good luck with that laundry!