Monday, March 12, 2012

One of the reasons I love having all girls...

Spring sprang this week. The weather is gorgeous and I firmly believe that the days are getting longer and freedom from the house is in sight. Yahoo. So to celebrate, we went and did this on Saturday.


I just love me a long line of flip-flops. Check out those cute baby ones for Pearl. Daisy was extremely mad that I took a picture of hers and sulked for a good fifteen minutes. (??)

Mine are a little different this year. I saw the cherries and everyone demanded I get them. Then I noticed they were wedges.


S'okay. I could use the height any day. They are guaranteed to be filthy by the end of the summer, but they will be well loved.

I'm already looking forward to a summer with less sock folding. Boo-yah!

4 comments:

Jenaca and Stephen said...

How cute... i love flip flops and the warm weather.
BTW I am so excited you are going to Bunco on wed! YAY!

Emma Jo said...

This is the sound of me sighing at how much I love all girls. I know my tune will change in a few months but right now, I really just honestly love it.

meganmushrat said...

It must be nice to wear flip-flops in hot weather - something you can't do if you have fallen arches and need to wear arch supports all the time. But hey - that's the least of my worries. They are cute. Didn't Tyler get a pair?

¡Vieve! said...

Flip flops are the best! I'm so psyched by all this warm weather starting!