Sunday, March 25, 2012

What do you do when church is canceled?

The bathrooms broke today at church, and anticipating the overload of children who pee during a three-hour period, they canceled the last two hours of church. It was weird to say the least, but we made good use of our time.

There was a lot of this:


And someone who desperately needs a nap on Sunday afternoon, got one (yeah, that Claire-bear sure does get cranky when she doesn't get some shut-eye):


The girls played nicely for quite a while:


While I kept myself busy:


Then the girls got really silly and played a lot of games that involved wearing underwear on different parts of their bodies. It was ridiculously hilarious, with graphic evidence of how skinny they all are (can we say rib cages protruding everywhere) but I didn't feel it was all so appropriate for the blog.

And then we all went to bed.

THE END.


Don't be jealous. You can always make chocolate chip cookies and wear underwear on your head next Sunday...

5 comments:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

I am jealous....that your church was cancelled! ;) Glad you guys had a fun and productive day.

Scott and Svetlana said...

oh, i didn't think it was possible for church to be cancel.
Those cookies looks yum :) well, any food right now looks yum to me... I'm hungry again.

Emma Jo said...

Sounds like the perfect kind of Sunday to me...cookies and a nap.

¡Vieve! said...

That sounds awesome! Aww...I wish my church would be cancelled sometime to do this. I know I could stay home if I wanted to, but it's not the same.

Cindy B said...

Yeah, I came home and slept off a migraine. Your day looks more fun.