Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blessed Times Five

Today was a very heartfelt day. I loved it all...from breakfast in bed, to amazing talks about women and motherhood at church to dinner I made for myself. (Don't worry, I don't mind making dinner as long as I don't have to clean up.)

The girls got me up bright and early. Even though it was 6:51!!, I was happy to see all these shining faces meet me with pancakes and presents.


I love how the older girls are at such a great age and they make things for me from the hearts. I got sweet cards, and lovely drawings. They even made me large homemade dice. (They really love me.)

My main goal was to get a picture of all my lovelies today. I gave Tyler the task while I was making dinner. He did an okay interesting job. There was not ONE picture in the bunch that had all eyes open and everyone smiling, but such is life.


And it doesn't really matter. I take these five however they come. That is my job as their mother. And I sure do love it.


1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Aw, happy mother's day. So cute to have this many peoples giving you such love.