Monday, May 14, 2012

The Long Awaited Gallery

Phew! It always feels good to get something checked off your list. I really didn't mean to fall behind with Pearl's pictures. There were just other things on my mind, and honestly, I always worry about taking pictures of the younger girls. There is no guarantee that things will go well.

But unlike many circumstances, Pearl was very easy going. She stood where I asked and smiled and played. She was a great subject. We went to the garden behind the Noni building. So beautiful. It would have been a great place to visit and explore even if we weren't taking pictures. So, here you go:











Pearl has definitely been a strong spirit in our home. She knows what she wants and she lets you hear about it. She doesn't talk much still, and yet she says so much with her actions and noises. She gives great snuggles and kisses. She loves Moxy to a fault. She wants to be big like all her sisters. She is such a precious Pearl. Love you, P.

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Cute! I love all of these pictures, plus the backgrounds are really pretty.

Sharona said...

Can I just say "ADORABLE" and amazing. She's gorgeous!