Monday, September 3, 2012

Daisy's 4 Year Gallery

Ha. Love these galleries. I could make whole blog books out of them. (Wait, why have I never done that? Maybe because I do not have a money tree in my backyard. Darn.)

Anyway, really behind as usual, but these are always worth waiting for. Enjoy...











Ah, my sweet Daisy Cakes. She makes me smile. She is becoming so aware of her surroundings and the reactions of others. Oddly, this makes me want to cocoon her in bubble wrap to keep her soft spirit protected from the world. But as Dory says (in Finding Nemo) "Well, you can't never let anything happen to him. Then nothing would ever happen to him. Not much fun for little Harpo."

So I understand that Daisy needs the good with the bad, but I sure like it when she smiles.

5 comments:

meganmushrat said...

She reminds me of somebody in my family, but I can't figure out who. She certainly is a sweet little spirit. I hope she likes her cross-stitch when she finally gets it.

¡Vieve! said...

Gah that's the cutest, these pictures are so adorable!

Scott and Svetlana said...

Awww, Daisy in the daisies :) Love it.

K Cazier said...

Wow!!! Daisy is four? ... Where have the last two years gone :).

Chelle! said...

She is getting so big. She has such an adorable smile and gorgeous eyes. Breathtaking!!