Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Geddes Family

I have backed way off any photography ambitions this year. I am just too busy to really focus on it. But I have had a chance to do a few photo shoots here and there. I love each of them and I learn something each time.

I took photos for a cute one-year old, Maisy. I learned that I need a little more space to step back and get a better background effect, but sometimes you work with what you have. I still loved so many of them. Here are a few of my favorites:






Then I went out the next day and got pictures of her whole family. I love this family. And their older daughter had the most expressive face. It was a fun shoot:





Oddly, every time I go out and take pictures of other families, I am reminded that I need to get our family pictures taken. I just need to clone myself...then I can take my own pictures.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Those are cute! You're a good photog.