Monday, November 26, 2012

The Fabulous Lost Mustache Shoot

Well hello there...where have you been?? Wait, it is ME who has been gone. Okay, I admit. I took a siesta. I did all sorts of fun things and some...not so fun things. And I am back. But I have not had any time to get ready to tell you about all my adventures. Instead, I have been putting up the Christmas tree, unpacking, and trying to get back into the swing of normal life. But I don't want to leave you in the cold any longer. After all, I am well aware of my blogging drought. (I told you there was no chance I would blog every day this month, but this is almost the opposite extreme.)

So I need to give you something fabulous to look at while I organize my thoughts and photos. And I have just the thing. Back when I took Ivory's pictures (way back when) we also put on mustaches and did a little photo shoot. I loved the pictures oh so much and I immediately took one and put in on as my header. (This is where you go visit my actual blog if you have not seen the green mustache header. And shame on you for using Google reader so much if you haven't seen it because that header is quite old now.) BUT, I got so excited about making the header, that I never put on the REST of the pictures. And there are some great ones. I am actually a little surprised at myself.

But they are the perfect thing for this blogging interlude. So sit back, get in the Irish spirit and enjoy some stachy photos. (I should apologize now. Pearl was sleeping, so she is not featured. This was back in the blessed day when she still took naps.)























That last one there reminds me of Oscar the Grouch. We sure had a lot of fun. I bet you can tell. And I hopefully will get some other posts on here soon. After all, we Cazier's are always up to something.

3 comments:

Emma Jo said...

So fun, so cute.

Jenaca and Stephen said...

So glad to have you back! You have been missed!

¡Vieve! said...

Those mustaches are so fun! I need to find some and take pics with them too, haha.