Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mambo # 5

A little bit of Robyn in my life. A little bit of Daisy by my side... (Actually, I'm not sure how I feel about that song. But it is stuck in my head right now.)

Let's do some random pictures and a conglomeration of mini posts. Ready, set?

Reflections officially ended with Daisy getting an honorable mention at the next level. I love her little self and her sweet haircut so much.


Remember how I mentioned that puzzle that Pearl does all the time? She still does. It is bigger than she is, but she conquers it daily.


Ivory also put together some dominoes and wanted a picture. Sure, why not?


Before Christmas, some good friends visited from Colorado. It is always fun to reconnect with fun people. Thanks for stopping by Peterson's.


Daisy and Pearl are still thrust together in many situations, simply from their birth order. But they usually get along very well, and sometimes they are downright cute. I think Daisy is tucking in a 'sick' Pearl.


Daisy is her own free spirit. I am pretty amazed with some of the things she comes downstairs wearing for school. Most of the time I let her, because I encourage individuality. (You know...up to a point.)


If you look closely, you will see Daisy has a scab above her lip. For a week straight she came home every day with a new injury. Ice + Daisy = Bandaid Heaven

June's best friend had a birthday. I told June that instead of getting her a gift, we should get her an experience. So, we kidnapped her and took her to the Ropes Course.


June was bounding all over the place. Hannah was a bit more cautious. But I think they both had a good time.


And lastly, I like this picture of Robyn peeking through a doorway. It just seems so warm in there. I think she was trying to hide from the camera. She should know Mom will win that game every time.


I'll be the first to admit that nothing terribly exciting is going on right now. We still laugh and play, and whine, and cry, and giggle, and pout, and draw, and dance, and sing 'Let it go!' at the tops of our voices almost daily. Good times.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

Yours is a fun family. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon!