Friday, April 4, 2014

Selfies

In general, I do not take selfies. They never seem to turn out how I like. I think my FB picture has been the same for 5 years, at least. But I do enjoy taking a picture with my kids. Someday they will appreciate these pictures and that is what matters.






Ha ha. Just kidding Daisy. That doesn't really count. So I took another one later.


I feel so blessed to have all these lovely girls. Last weekend was the General Women's Conference Broadcast for our church. It was wonderful, and unlike other years, they invited all the women to come together, ages 8+. I went from attending by myself to suddenly having THREE children to accompany me. I loved it. (This is where I feel very sorry for Tyler who has no one to attend priesthood with him.) The girls and I went out to celebrate afterwards. We met up with June's bestie and had ice cream. Perfect end to a fabulous evening.


Even better that we have a whole weekend of conference ahead of us. Stitching and the word of God. It is like a mini vacation for me.

3 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Looking good, hot-mama-Maleen, even on selfies :) especially with those cuties of yours :)
Happy Conference!

Scott and Svetlana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
¡Vieve! said...

How fun! I too, never take selfies, but those are some cute ones.