Friday, January 15, 2010

31 Flavors



Today I turned 31. I'm not feeling as young and spry as I would prefer, but I am sure most of that is pregnancy related. Tyler made me some cute pants that I can actually wear (that in itself is impressive). I think the logo sums me up pretty well; where it is located is merely his humor.

To show the real me, you need more of this angle.



Yeah, that is more accurate.

Life is good right now. I can't complain about my choices or where I am. I love being a mother, I love staying at home and raising my children. Thirty-one years have brought me many wonderful things. I haven't accomplished all my dreams, but I am well on my way.

We didn't do much for my birthday, but the older I get, the less I need. This year, we'll just slap a stamp on my rump and call it good.

13 comments:

Deanne said...

Never in a million years will you find a photo of my rear end on my blog (at least not on purpose)...so props to you for having a tooshie (is that how you spell that?) that can pull it off (and cute pants by the way!).
Happy Happy Birthday! (Does my comment need one more set of parentheses? I thought it did.)

Desmama said...

Happy birthday! You look so darling pregnant! Seriously!

Scott and Svetlana said...

Happy B-day Maleen! What a cute prego you are with your little belly! So So cute! Tyler chose a nice present!

Heather A said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize we were such twins. We have the same anniversary and my 31st b-day is tomorrow. You are ahead of me on the kids though, and on the number of years married.

Hope you had a great one.

Janelle said...

You look great pregnant. My rear would not have fit on the blog at this point in either of my pregnancies! Happy Birthday!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Happy Birthday Maleen! I hope it was a good one.

Aubry Macbean said...

Happy Birthday. Cute pants. I am not sure Brian could pull off finding a size that would fit me so good job Tyler. Hope you had a great day.

Cindy B said...

Happy birthday! Love the pants.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday and you look like a happy pregnant person that will soon have five girls. Keep it up!

Katie said...

Love love love the pants! Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday old girl! I swear, every year I realize, "Oh, yes, Maleen and I have birthdays right close together" (mine's tomorrow). I'll have to drop some hints around here for some sassy pants like yours! I swear you're about the cutest little pregnant lady around!

erin said...

if i had a cute backside like that - i would take a picture too! i can't believe you are pregnant and still look that great! that is wonderful!

i hope you had the best birthday! elizabeth's is today - my little gal is 3!

have a great week!

¡Vieve! said...

Holy dude are you brave, having your rump out there! (In no way is this a dig at you, I'm just so self-concious of mine, I couldn't!) Happy birthday!