Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TP



I have lots of things to catch up on, yet my thoughts have turned to toilet paper tonight. In a house full of all girls, we go through a lot of toilet paper. But I can't point fingers because I may be the worst of them all. I figured out tonight that I am at least a four square girl; anything less is unsatisfactory. Plus, with my perpetual runny nose, I think I do my fair share of toilet paper usage around here.

Even though Daisy is not potty trained, she does her part by unrolling any spare roll she finds lying around. Tyler watches the toilet paper come and go and probably heaves a sigh now and then (especially being from a family of all boys). I don't think he quite understands, but he is very patient with his harem.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Ha! Oh it is definitely a girl thing... and you have a lot of that going on :) See you at book club- I'm excited.

erin said...

funny - we were just talking about TP at our YW meeting. how we used to go tping ... not caring about the cost. and now - we care! and we all have girls that are potty trained (and little ones that play with it as well!). oh who would have thought it would be such an expense! ha!

Aubry Macbean said...

Wush Mackenzie would have a desire to use the toilet papper at home and not just at church and walmart.

Desmama said...

We go through a lot, too, and maybe it is a girl-household thing.

Sometimes I'm willing to sacrifice a roll of tp just to keep a little one happily quiet for a few minutes while I have a phone conversation or something. I know, Sheryl Crow would be so ashamed.