Friday, January 29, 2010

Water Wings

Daisy has done a complete turn around from a few months back. Before, I couldn't get her to keep anything in her hair. Now, when I say, "Let's do your hair," she sits down and patiently waits for me to finish; and she even leaves hair ties in!

We do pig tails most days because it keeps hair out of her face. However, the best consequence of pig tails is when you take them out. I give you, instant wings...



I've been meaning to take a picture and today I plunked her in the tub after removing her hair ties. So now she has water wings.



She has been getting so interactive and grown-up recently. I realize that she is really not my baby anymore, and nothing will make that clearer than the arrival of Pearl.

Guess I should go snuggle her some more, while I still can.

3 comments:

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

That is sooo cute and funny because I have a very similar picture of Addi on one of my old blog posts where I put her in the tub after taking pigtales out! Love it!

Unknown said...

That is too cute. Let her be your babe while it lasts.