Friday, January 8, 2010

Favorites

We fight for baby kisses around here. Basically we hold Daisy between us and both say, "Kiss, kiss, kiss!" repeatedly and then see who she kisses more; much the way two people would call a dog and see who it comes to.


Tyler usually wins this game, but only because he doesn't play fair.

During the holidays we got this photo.


I love it because it reminds me of the heater vent in my house that I would always hunker down in front of. I often had to share it with the dog, but Moxy is not as smart as my dog, so the girls only have to fight off each other.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Cute pictures! I hope the computer gets fixed soon, good luck. At least I am not the only one that hasn't posted pictures of Christmas. Oh wait, that might be due to the fact that I didn't take any this year, how horrible is that?