Saturday, June 5, 2010

By Nabe is Baleen

So, I was thinking that my allergies must be better this year.

Yep, that was just because the spring was a little slow in getting started.

Now, it is is full swing, with plentiful amounts of pollen floating upon the lovely spring breezes.

I can't breathe.

Such a pleasant feeling to be completely stuffed up, and yet my nose still runs.

Whatever, I shouldn't complain...things could be a lot worse.

So, if you don't have allergies, take a deep breath and say a prayer of thanks.




p.s. My last post was my 600th post. Go ME! (Of course right now it sounds like, "Go BE!)

2 comments:

meganmushrat said...

I wonder if your allergies will be as bad here in Washington. Well, I guess you'll have a chance to find out. Can hardly wait to see you again! Are Pearl's eyes still blue?

¡Vieve! said...

Yea for 600 posts! And I;m sorry about the allergies-I hear they're the worst!