Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gallery



This has been a bit slow in getting here, but better late than never. I took Robyn out for her six year old pictures a while ago. They just haven't reached the blog. But without further ado, here she is, in her six year old splendor.



Then I had fun playing with some effects in Photo shop.



Lastly, I really enjoyed this post on a friend's blog saying that we should take more pictures with our children. Good thing I got one that day.



I'm lucky to be the mother of Robyn. She is a beautiful girl, both inside and out.

1 comment:

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

These pictures are sooo CUTE! Where did you take them? By the way I went private on my blog because I had a lot of unkown weirdo's following it. I don't know if you can still see it or not but if you'd like to send me your email through facebook. Again, I would love to know where you took those pictures. Thanks!