Friday, September 24, 2010

Good for the Soul

I heart full moons. They are good for the soul. That serene glow that lights up the night.


Tyler let me go and play volleyball tonight. It was so invigorating. Such a pleasure for my soul.

I have been tickling Daisy a lot lately. The laughter makes my soul sigh and almost makes up for all her cranky moments.

I like good food. Especially baked goods. Give me a cookie any day over a candy bar. Fall brings good baked goods and pumpkin hot chocolate from Starbucks. My soul is holding its breath in anticipation.

Speaking of baked goods. Get yourself over to the church on 800 S. on Geneva tomorrow. (9-1pm) There is an awesome bake sale going on to raise money for a girl with Leukemia. I dropped off some yummies tonight and some of the items for sale looked amazing.

There should be some good soul feeding tomorrow.

No comments: