Sunday, November 13, 2011

Missing You Already Dad

Tyler left today to go on a business trip. I am not complaining because he hardly ever leaves and I know there are women whose husbands are gone for sizeable chunks at a time. Or women who raise their children alone. So, let's be clear that I know how good I have it. At the same time...I miss him already, and it is clear how much he helps out around here. So, we took some kodak shots for you Dad. Hope you are missing us too.






I know I look a bit concerned in this last picture with Pearl. She had taken a nap after church and by the time she got up, the light was fading. The first few pictures I took were too dark and I was wondering if I was going to get an adequate shot at all...hence the angst in my expression.

Loves to you across the country. I hope the time flies while you are away. Really, I do.

p.s. Tyler, you know my love of the 50mm, but you can't beat the wide-angle lens for getting pictures at arm's length. It's growing on me.

5 comments:

Raging Stallion said...

have a good fan club. You are all cute. i miss you too.

Suzie Petunia said...

Business trips stink. Good luck to you!

Emma Jo said...

Yeah, Dads shouldn't go away, ever. I love arms lengths pics of you and all your girls though, love it.

¡Vieve! said...

How cute are these pics! Business trips do suck - hopefully he'll be back soon!

Chelle! said...

These pictures are simply adorable!!!