Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wind

I am not very current on these pictures, but I am bound and determined to finish the year out.

Usually if it is windy outside, I am indoors, but Robyn and I went out together and I noticed it was a bit gusty so I snagged a couple of pictures.

Photos of the week:



You can see how Robyn's hair was blowing in her face and the wind was whipping droplets of water off the fountain. I'm glad the fountain was even working. I imagine they will turn it off for the winter soon. The Provo temple is beautiful and I love to take my children there to walk around. Even on a windy day.

3 comments:

Tim Dargan said...

Those are cool. You should update the pictures on the side of your blog that shows your girls.

Chelle! said...

These are so cool. I think that you teach a class on photography. You are amazing!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Those are really neat photos!!! I'm usually inside as well, when it's windy. :)