Thursday, October 18, 2012

June's 10 Year Gallery

I've been looking for some new photo locations in our area. I have a whole list that I need to check through, so I thought that I would use the girls' photo shoots to explore new places. June just turned 10, so we needed to go get some pictures. I decided to take her to Gardner Village. It is such a fun place all the time, but it is especially awesome at Halloween time and on a Saturday when they have a Farmer's market as well.

It was a day out with just the two of us. Besides the fact that we both forgot jackets, and it was quite cool, we had a blast. We took pictures, shopped around, drank Pumpkin Hot Chocolate, took more pictures, had lunch, did face painting, took more pictures, and finally went home. I love one on one time. And I hope my kids have good memories of it too.

As for pictures, I felt that Gardner Village was an excellent spot. There were so many pretty backgrounds. Since I only display ten pictures, you will only get a small feel for all the variety. But I would go back and shoot there any time.

So here is the cuteness that is June. Can't believe how fast she is growing. But I sure love the age she is right now. And I'm glad we have photos to capture a moment.


Oh, and if you wanted to see the face painting, here it is.


I'm such a blessed mom.

4 comments:

meganmushrat said...

She is becoming quite the young lady. Hard to believe that in 2 years she will be graduating from Primary and going into Young Women. I am delighted that she is my granddaughter!

Jenaca and Stephen said...

I love the pics. I bet she will have great memories of the one on one time. :)

Deanne said...

One on one time is my favorite. Looks like you and June had a great day. I love all the photos, especially the one of her in the brown hat. Adorable.

¡Vieve! said...

Those are some cute pics, you have such a photogenic family. So great for the girls to grow up with a photographer mom!