Friday, October 26, 2012

Me and P

I need to dutifully note that the author of each post is listed right under the title now. Although I tend to be the one who posts the most, Tyler likes to throw his wit and charm into the blog sometimes as well. He has been frustrated that no one could tell it is him until the end of the post and even then sometimes it goes unnoticed.

In regards to the last post, that was his work. Not that I wouldn't have blogged about it as well, because it was hilarious, but he actually beat me to it. (Sneaky guy blogged while I went for a run. That is kinda low.) I love when he blogs. And he should get credit where credit is due.

Okay, that mentioned, let's talk about my newest problem. See this monkey here?


I can't remember what to do with one child. Today was our first day, just the two of us. It helps that I had errands to run, but I can see that I will quickly be stretching my brain to come up with fun ideas (that don't involve the TV). Pearl is actually pretty easy going. But I know I was very involved with June (back when I had one child) and I want to try and do some of the same with Pearl. I admit that it is very easy to let younger children amuse themselves or play with older siblings. (Heck, isn't that why I had more than one in the first place?)

Pearl and I are the dynamic duo, because Preschool finally started for this one.


Man, she is excited. And ready. I think I mentioned that I had worries about Daisy wanting to go to school, but she is just fine. She is a champ actually. Who knew that I would be the one struggling with the change? I'm sure I will adjust and it everything will be great. I just need to dust off the old brain and get to work...

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I still think it's such a great idea that you take down their likes and dislikes every year. How fun that's its just the two of you now!

Aubry Macbean said...

Luckily Ethan will still take naps (sometimes) so I don't have to come up with too much entertainment besides book reading and nap time singing. Though He has loved going places with Mommy just the two of us. Actually I have also enjoyed running to the store with just one kid. Only a few more weeks though and I will be back too two.