Monday, May 9, 2016

Give Me Five

I know I posted my lovelies yesterday, but I've been meaning to post a little project involving them, so you get some more of my cute five.

After we got family pictures, I wanted to put up some pictures of the girls. There is a large space in Midguard just calling for pictures. So, I finally got my ducks in a line. I think it turned out very well.


The real trick was the canvases. If you order actual printed canvases, they get really pricey. So instead, I ordered prints and mod-podged them onto a canvas. Thrifty and cute.

Also, check out our Spring flip-flops. We got these back in March, as per tradition, but I was noticing that we don't have many designs this time around. And June's flip-flops are technically bigger than mine and Robyn's are the same size.


The kids sure are growing up quickly.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

Great wall pictures. Are you going to be updating them annually?