Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ivory's Ten Year Gallery

I seem to have stepped away from my computer for awhile. But I'm back and what better way to start off May than with a gallery. This birthday gallery is a little late, but only by a couple months. Ivory has changed a  bit in the meantime. Her braces are off and her hair is shorter, but she is still the same spunky kid. And she hit double digits this year.


We had a lot of fun touring UVU campus. We ended up walking around the entire thing. I don't think I have ever walked that far during a photo shoot before. Exercise and pictures; a perfect day.

Enjoy this lovely.











We stopped by Kneaders on the way home since she was desiring a caramel apple. Good choice cutie.



Ivory has a very strong personality, for good and bad. Her fiery temper can get her into a lot of trouble, but when she is sweet, she is the best buddy to be with. I'm thinking she is a lot like her mother.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

She is phenomenal - but then all of your kids are. She is definitely feisty and better not marry a wishy-washy husband or she'll totally run over him! Three kids in double digits now - you're growing up.