Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Single Source

There was much cheating in this challenge, but I don't feel bad about any of it. For single source, they wanted the sun behind your subject, but then bounced off in front again to highlight the portrait. Also, you need a new subject...remember, no duplication.

I had all these fun pictures of Henlee and I noticed that the light was very interesting in them. In some (like the previous post) there was a shaft of sunlight right behind her that made her face darker. (I lightened the picture so you could see her cute chubby cheeks better.) Then I took some like the one below where the sunlight shaft was bouncing off the floor and back into her cherubic face. Technically, the sun is not behind her, but I'm thrilled that I have a different subject than my children, so that is what I submit. (To you, my ever faithful judges.)



Isn't she lovely. And very pensive.

Next up: NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL FLOWERS

No comments: