Sunday, January 6, 2019

URGENT AND IMPORTANT

Hello readers, (all six of you)

Blogger is very kind to keep track of statistics for you now. You can see who has been reading and where you are getting hits from. It is kind of cool to see that I have readers in Russia sometimes.

However, it also looks like I get hits from some unsavory websites. I thought it was a fluke, but it doesn't seem to be going away. So I have decided to take a step in protecting my children and make my blog PRIVATE.

That means, for you, that you will need to send me your email so I can add you if you would like to read my blog. I realize this is another step for you and makes it more annoying for you, but I feel like it is what I need to do at this time.

It makes me sad because my blog has been public for over a decade. I wish it could stay this way and maybe I will make it public again sometime, but for now, that is my decision.

I have never done this before and I think I just need to add your email if you'd like to keep reading. So please comment and leave your email address if you would like to be added to my private blog.

Thanks for you understanding. This change will happen soon, so get your addresses to me soon.

Me

No comments: