Saturday, January 5, 2019

While You Were Taking Pictures

Tyler started this weird somewhat tradition that while we are taking family photos, we also take our own on the side. Kind of like a behind-the-scenes peek at what we are really like. (Don't be fooled by those sweet smiles, we are really still quite bizarre.)

Robyn grabbed my phone during our Fall Family Shoot and went to town. Then, we also edited some of the photos in our own silly Cazier style. I find it funny because we were in this empty plot of land with some trees. It is really not much to look at if you drive by, but with the right lighting, the pictures were amazing. (Her pictures, not our pictures to be precise.)

It was a little chilly that day. Whenever I wasn't in a picture, Pearl would steal my sweater.


 Janille was great at taking each child and making them feel like a runway star for a few minutes.



Tyler acts like he doesn't care, but he loves pictures of himself.


I love this picture of Daisy carrying around the light screen. The boots go perfectly with her tail.


Then there is this cute picture of June and Pearl. While sitting in church and being very reverent, we took turns editing it. Robyn, Ivory and I took a turn. See if you can guess who did which version.
First the original.


Now the others.




Any guesses? That creepy one was done by Ivory. I did the snowman one, and Robyn did the Indian? version.

We have a lot of fun. I guess those smiles in our pictures are for real after all.

No comments: