Monday, January 14, 2008

Bounce Back

It always amazes me how kids can bounce back from illness. There is the illness that takes days to fully recover from and then there is the random bug that takes them out momentarily, but it seems that moments later they are back at full force.
Ivory spent the greater portion of last night throwing up, but no one would be able to tell this today unless you looked at her bleary-eyed parents (okay, I should say bleary-eyed Father since he really stayed up with her, but I would argue that I don't really sleep through anything when he is walking around, and he would argue that I was still the one in bed looking asleep, but whatever...) Besides being a picky eater for breakfast and taking an earlier nap than usual (she might have been tired too) she was her usual spunky self. It is a weird sort of spectacle.
She even posed for some pictures.

These last two crack me up, because when you tell her to smile, she closes her eyes. This may be because I have squinty eyes when I smile and I am always the one telling her to smile. Other than that, your guess is as good as mine.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

This may be really dumb, but it makes me sad when there are no comments on a post. It just looks empty and forgotten, so in order to make this post feel accepted I am writing my own comment. I know, I am awesome. You are welcome post!