Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweet Love



Yes, I have officially been re-nominated for Mother of the Year. All it took was a little sugar and a lot of love. Just kidding, but I am feeling pretty good about actually doing an activity like this with my kids. Especially since I was the worst sick mom during Christmas time when everyone was making cute Christmas cookies. So now I have redeemed myself. Whew! Don't have to do this again until December.
Oh, June wanted a frosting face picture so here it is...which is really funny to me because she gets more stuff on her face eating a graham cracker, so how she managed to look so clean after eating a cookie with frosting is beyond me.



And here is my cutie Robyn. If you notice a lack of Ivory, it may be because I did this during her nap time. I thought it would be cleaner. Of course, now that I have admitted this, my award will probably be taken away, but it was mine for 10 seconds.

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

These cookies were so delicious! Thanks for bringing them in, girls!

Stacy said...

Maleen,
This is Stacy Kent, I finally joined the blogging world...well kind of, I'm having a hard time with the set up. But I miss the old neighborhood terribly and would love to keep up with all you guys. Visit my blog at kentandcompany.blogspot.