Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another Year on the Road to Perfection

Once again our anniversary has fallen at a bad time of year. Wait...

There is no doubt in my mind that my best decision in life so far has been to marry Tyler. Like a wine, he is aging to perfection. (Not that I know anything about wine, but that is what I hear.) Maybe he is more like cheese.

Regardless, husbands become something more when they are good dads. I think it is hot when Tyler comes home and plays with the kids, or reads them stories, or any of that good daddy stuff. I have caught a few moments recently.

Because not many kids get actual ponies, dads make good fillers.


If you are going to scratch one back, why not get them all at once?



Kids keep you young, especially if you train them to pull out your white hairs.


Kisses? No, she is really trying to lick his hair.


Life is good, but Tyler makes it that way. He gave me beautiful children. He pays the bills so I can stay home with my beautiful children. And then he steps in when I need a break from my beautiful children.

He is handsome and witty. (Seriously, this guy makes me laugh. Every. Day.)




Love you babe. Eleven years looks good on you.

2 comments:

ryan.abbott.dds said...

Happy anniversary! Heather and I remember you guys fondly.

¡Vieve! said...

Aw, that's sweet! I know he appreciates and loves you as much as you do him!