Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Program Two

Robyn also had her Christmas program this week. The good news is that after attending these for a few years, I have finally learned to come early and get a good seat. And Robyn was near one end. She was a reindeer. If you can remember back to June's 1st grade Christmas program, June was a coveted doll. Robyn didn't seem to mind that she was reindeer and we didn't have to worry about the freaky makeup. I think she was adorable.


As before I was impressed with all the songs they learned. It really was a fun program to watch. Even more, I enjoy seeing Robyn interact with her friends.


I have mentioned before that I thought Robyn got lost in her older sister's shadow, but I believe that she has paved her own road now. When I visit her classroom or pick her up, all her classmates call her name and wave goodbye. She seems to have a lot of friends, not to mention a certain boy who has a huge crush on her. This makes me smile. Robyn is a sweet girl and she deserves some recognition.

After the program I snapped a couple pictures of her with her friends. Here she is with Porter. (His mom forgot her camera and asked me to take their picture.)


He didn't smile until someone mentioned that they looked so cute together. Then they both got embarrassed.


Robyn talks non-stop about Jenna.


They are fast friends, except when they aren't. (You know how the drama goes with girls.) Jenna apparently got the coveted doll; I'm still glad Robyn was a reindeer.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

Um, if its any consolation - your girl is wayyyyyyyy cuter than the other one. She has amazing hair! Seriously.