Monday, December 13, 2010

Overcoming a Fear

I've been a tad apprehensive to take group photos for people. This mainly stems from the fact that more people means more variables, and I have never had to pose people before. Also, who wants to ruin someone else's family photos? Well, I finally faced my fear.

I couldn't have asked for a better family to shoot. The Moses were so great. Besides the fact that they were a great looking family, they were so easy to work with. Even when I asked them to all sit on a wet picnic table, there were no complaints. What troopers. And I love the end result.


Thanks you guys, for letting me experiment on you. I learned a lot.

5 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I love the face of the little kid being held by the mom - its so funny to me for some reason.

Deanne said...

No. Thank YOU! You were so great to work with. The kids were all so at ease and it is impressive that you got such a good shot in such a short amount of time.

and. p.s. Brig's face makes me smile every time I see it. It is adorable! And you failed to mention the magic eraser effect you pulled off with the giant owie on his nose.

Emma Jo said...

I love the setup. It's not always easy to get a group together in a good configuration and have it look so balanced and warm. Lovely, well done! Looks like you have nothing to be worried about.

Wright Family said...

Want your next family to practice on? I still would love for you take our pictures. You are so talented. this is kari by the way.

Chelle! said...

I love that picture. Aw...what an awesome family.