Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother

Photo of the week:


I think this picture is the coolest ever. I envisioned it, but Tyler really worked his magic, or stood over my shoulder and made me learn a few tricks myself. It turned out so much better than I thought. I came up with the idea after Sis. Allen brought all these hats to primary and showed the kids all the different hats a mother wore. So I borrowed her hats and the rest, as they say, is history.

All you mothers out there. Which is your favorite hat to wear?

5 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Kindred spirits once again! I have had a vision for a picture in my head for a long time similar to this one that depicts my image of a Navy wife. You have inspired me to badger my brother some more to take the picture.
I love it!!! The expressions, perfection.

meganmushrat said...

Great picture, but you are so much more than all that is shown there. I guess there isn't a way to put on a hat to show compassion, good mothering, kindness, creativity, etc. Well, you get the idea. I am SO proud of you and all that you accomplish. It makes my own life worthwhile to know that you are my daughter. Oops - I'm getting gushy. Love you! Mom

Scott and Svetlana said...

So fun! Mother is the hardest job ever! I like all of the pictures (it's hard to pick one). Happy Mother's Day!

Rynell said...

Lovely! I don't know which I like best -- perhaps the chef's hat, perhaps the builder's hat. I like to see results like household updates or a great home-cooked meal.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

So creative, I love it! Great job! My favorite hat would be the jester hat. I don't wear it often enough, but I love it when I take time to play with my kiddos. I also enjoy teasing them!