Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Proud Grad

That time has come again. Another smarty pants has graduated from the Itty Bitty Bruins. I love this program so much. Memories came flooding back from here and then. Ivory was definitely ready for her turn. She had such a good year, making friends and learning. And Miss ShayNee was fabulous for her. Check out the thick scrapbook she made for Ivory.


All the girls have gotten a scrapbook (which might be my favorite part of the program) and June and Robyn pulled theirs out today to remember the good ol' days. It was so surreal looking back through the books. Time is surely not slowing down. Daisy will go in next year (2012). I  hope she loves it as much as her sisters.


Yes, June got to attend the graduation this year, but only because she bit through a wire on her braces and needed to get it replaced. I didn't want to go back to the school to get her, so she got a bonus trip with us.

I'm sorry I didn't get Ivory's picture with David and Brooklyn, her buddies, but they are all here if you have forgotten what they look like. We will miss seeing you guys every other day.

Happy Graduation everyone!

3 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Seriously, a four year old in a graduation gown is enough incentive for me. So, freaking cute.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

I love the cap & gown photo! What a neat little school. I wish I was that good at scrapbooking, holy moly!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Wait a second, what is "Itty Bitty Bruins?" Remind me to talk to you about this. :-)