Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Songbird

Robyn is beautiful both inside and out. She has a stubborn streak that I am positive she gets from me. She also has the most tender heart and cries when she feels others' emotions. (She may get that from me too.) Sometimes I feel it is hard to capture these little spirits on film (yes, I know it is not really film, but what else do you call it?) but I love to try. Robyn and I had a good time taking these pictures. And yes, she may have been slightly zapped by the electric fence, but I am not a country girl, and I didn't know it was charged. I know enough to stay away from barbed wire. Anyway, no serious damage occurred, unless you count adding to my permanent guilt. Enjoy.









3 comments:

Raging Stallion said...

Cute kid, and I'm certain she gets her stubborn streak from you.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Precious!

Emma Jo said...

So sweet and those brown eyes, delicious!