Saturday, January 7, 2012

Midget Mode Mishaps (a reenactment)

I can't remember who made up the name, but the girls will often squat down pulling their shirts over their knees and say they are in 'Midget Mode'. It looks pretty funny and I only frown because I think it stretches out their clothes. (Yes, I have to be the buzz-kill for almost everything.)

I didn't realize Robyn played Midget Mode at school, but she came home with this story:

Robyn: Mom, I was playing Midget Mode at school.


We were headed for the playground. The other two girls were rolling and I was jumping along, when all of a sudden...I fell. I was like, "Whoooooaaa"


I landed on my face. See?


On my chin and lip too. Can I have a bandaid? Please???

(I told her that a bandaid wouldn't fit right and would hurt coming off. She insisted, so I did the best I could.)



I now think that she would make a really cute Mummy next year for Halloween.

p.s. I highly recommend to those who try this at home...not to run in Midget Mode. You tend to fall over much like a sack of potatoes with no legs would.

p.p.s. I have redone the blog look for 2012. If you are reading this in Google Reader or something, you should go check it out. I realize that the header is not a picture of my family, but I was using a test picture and I kinda liked how it looked when I was done. When I find something more fitting, the Littlest Pet Shops will be history. Actually, I'm going to put the picture on here, so I can save it in the blog book someday. Yes LPS, you were famous for a brief moment.

3 comments:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Midget Mode must be an Orem thing. Madison used to play that when we lived there but I've never heard it once out here.
Robyn is a cutie, love the reenactment. I like the new blog look too. That's a cool lps car (I hope my girls don't see it)! ;)

Scott and Svetlana said...

The midget picture reminds me of "don't walk around the house with a towel on your head" from one of your other posts... LOL I hope she is ok. Love that band-aid!

¡Vieve! said...

Ha ha I used to do that when I was little, until when I got older I realized it was stretching out my shirts and then I stopped. Good times.