Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cheese de la Chuck

We don't go to places like Chuck E. Cheese very often, but the kids do seem to have a lot of fun. Ivory requested that we go since she was allowed to pick an activity to do together as a family. It just so happened that one of her friends was there so that was an added bonus for her. She grabbed Cedric and they played together the whole evening.


*These pictures are courtesy of Susan who brought her phone and not me (who did NOT bring my camera). Thanks Susan for capturing the evening.

Daisy was happy to play with Katelyn.


June and Robyn got into the games and actually spent a lot of time playing Air Hockey together.


I stood by my man and fed him coins.


And we got some cheesy pictures.

You may have noticed Pearl missing. Grandma took her out for her birthday as well, even though it is a couple weeks early. Grandma does a great job getting down here, but we try to save her some time if we can and getting two children done in one day was a bonus. Plus, I admit it was easier to watch the children at Chuck E. Cheese without Pearl escaping to who knows where.

So that was the end of the festivities. Ivory is still trying to use the 'birthday girl' card, but I have been pretty explicit that her day is over. But don't worry Ivory. Good things come to un-birthday people too.

2 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Cheese de la Chuck. That's funny.

¡Vieve! said...

I love Chuck E Cheese! I went there as a child for friends parties...and sometimes I wish I could go play again without looking like a weirdo.