Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Nemesis (Okay, there are many)

Back in this other post, I mentioned two of my main enemies. I CANNOT believe I forgot to add the dryer. See, Dr. Garage is so insidious that I hate to go out there and add more clutter, so I tend to put objects bound for the garage...on top of the dryer. And therefore the dryer has become its own hotspot. I've been looking at it for a few weeks knowing it was time to take a stand, but lucky for me, it was this week's deep clean chore. (I jest, that isn't lucky for me, it is lucky for the kids. You know how they love to clean.)

I didn't really want to take 'before' pictures. But I did.

Yep, pretty typical.


Ahh, so much better.


I would like you to notice that the big box has been on the dryer since Robyn's baptism. Ouch. For shame.


Ahhh, so much better. Seriously, I LOVE a clean dryer.


In fact one of my neighbors mentioned how clean my laundry room was. Which means, she has probably noticed how messy it usually is. Well, it usually is. There aren't many ways around it.

But I have recommitted to bypassing the dryer and going straight to the garage. Or should I say, 'Dr. Garage.' (We are still not getting along.)

2 comments:

Jenaca and Stephen said...

Looks so good! And don't worry i never thought or noticed it being messy before... I just remembered you telling me on the phone how you guys were cleaning the laundry room so I noticed how it was sparkly clean when I got there! haha BTW love my toes... I have gotten many compliments!!

¡Vieve! said...

That looks so amazing - great job!