Sunday, March 16, 2014

Jinxed

I knew making a goal would get some attention. The universe is officially conspiring against me. Something has happened to my right wrist, making it almost useless for holding anything, but luckily I can still type. At the same time, my computer crashes every time I try to download photos. Having restarted it three times, I figured I would put out this small post in an effort to show the galaxy my true devotion to blogging this week. Can't we all just get along?

In the meantime, we made our wishes on our gold, for tomorrow is St. Patrick's day, but there has been no sign of Seamus? Perhaps he didn't come with us for this move? Is it possible we live in a leprechaunless house? The kids will be crushed.

Either way, don't forget to wear your green tomorrow.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

If I get sick, my face could be green! Honestly, I don't think I own anything green right now. However, Tim wants me to take him clothes shopping this afternoon, so maybe I'll pick up something small and green for me - like a toad!