Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Love and Pie

Did everyone enjoy the mini holiday that was Frozen being delivered across the nation yesterday. How many times have you watched it again? If you have kids, I'm guessing it is playing in the background right now. I'm taking bets in my head about when my kids will get sick of it. (If ever.)

Today is a day to catch up on a couple things I missed. First, Valentine's Day slid by without too much fanfare. Tyler and I hosted game night at our house and it was a blast. But the kids were stuck upstairs. They decided to put their boredom to good use and they made a heart attack for our bedroom door. I see it every day and keep forgetting to take a picture. Until today.


All the hearts were so unique and cute. This one is winking.


This one has a bow. (Made of hearts of course.)


This one showcases the girls.


They even put a few hearts on the bathroom door and the closet. Three heart attacks in all. I'm not sure my heart can take it. They sure are sweet.

In other news, Pi day happened about 3.14 days ago. (Just kidding, more like 5.65 days ago.) We dutifully had pie. What else can you do?



We had some friends over as well and had a great evening playing games. I had forgotten how to play 'Fruit Basket' but the girls loved it. Everyone chooses a fruit to be. Someone is in the middle. If your fruit is called, you must call someone else's fruit before the person in the middle can tag you. You can also call 'fruit basket' and everyone switches seats. It was a lot of fun.

Good times. Now I think I will go watch the end of Frozen. (Clearly I'm not sick of it yet.)

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

We've gotten it, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I've been hooked doing jig-saw puzzles on line. Great movie, isn't it?