Monday, November 29, 2010

Fine Print

According to blogger rules, as long as it is not past midnight on the North American continent, it counts as being posted that day.

Therefore, since it is not midnight in California yet, we'll call it good.

It's like on Sunday. Being Mormon, we don't shop on Sunday. So when it hits midnight, can you suddenly go shopping, or do you wait until you go to sleep and that makes a new day? I am more of a mind that the day continues until you go to sleep, unless I need to buy medication for children, in which case I might break the Sunday rule anyway, but only after checking with all my neighbors first.

Enough of my craziness. We just got chatting too long with the Neilsen's tonight. We had to celebrate their good news. Baby(ies) on the way. Double woot.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I think it's great we have the ability to choose when we observe our own weekly Sabbath and that the specifics are left to our own discretion. Personally I like to observe my Sabbath from the time I go to sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning to the time I wake up Monday morning.