Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fish Kisses

The downstairs bathroom is primarily used by the children. I always have a slight pang of fear run through me when a visitor asks to use the restroom. Is there toilet paper in there? Is there a towel to dry your hands? Is the towel now soaking from someone putting it in the sink? Is the toilet seat clean? What other fun wonders might one find in the bathroom? It usually is not too bad despite the inherently sticky door handle from dinner hands coming to be washed.

I myself hardly ever use it, although I find myself in there more frequently these days due to a potty trainer. (For the record, she finally got a poop in the potty, but I think it was an accident.) We have some vinyl fish that I got at the dollar store; I thought the kids would get a kick out of fish on the mirror. I came in the other day to find them like this.


"Who put the fish kissing?" I yelled into the hallway.

"Me," Ivory replied. "They are in love."

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That is adorable! Fish in love...so cute!

Chelle! said...

How cute is that? Ivory is simply adorable!!!